12 hours to 1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the natural wonders of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park on this tour from Phong Nha. You’ll view spectacular rock formations in Paradise Cave as you stroll down the boardwalk, and hear about Vietnam’s war history and culture at the 8 Ladies Cave and War Martyrs Memorial Temple. Finish up with a swim in the atmospheric Tra Ang River Cave. Included lunch and hotel pickup make for a hassle-free adventure.
- View the highlights of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park on one trip
- See rock formations in Paradise Cave and swim in Tra Ang River Cave
- Learn about Vietnamese war history at a memorial temple
- Included lunch and round-trip transportation from Phong Nha
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders whilst you are in the temple at 8 Lady cave
- Trainers or hiking shoes. No flip flops
- Insect repellents
- Swimwear for
- A travel towel or Sarong
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phong Nha Locals Travel & Transport
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Tra Nhieu Fishing VillageCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Hon ChongThanh Toan BridgePhong Nha-Ke Bang National ParkBach Ma National Park (Vuon Quoc gia Bach Ma)Thai Hoa PalaceDong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba)Stone Church (Nha Tho Nui)Hon Ba Nature Reserve (Khu Bao Ton Thien Nhien Hon Ba)Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopThien Mu PagodaHoi An Silk Village (Lang Lua Hoi An)Nha Trang BeachNha Phu BayKhai Dinh TombMy Son SanctuaryNine Dynastic UrnsHon Mieu IslandBao Quoc Pagoda (Chua Bao Quoc)