2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make a special trip to see Leshan Giant Buddha and one of China’s four sacred Buddhist mountains, Mt. Emei, on this 2-day tour by high-speed train from Chengdu. Visit the Leshan Giant Buddha, Baoguo Temple, and Fuhu Temple, and take a cable car up to the Golden Summit. Sit along the banks of the Min River, and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Instant Confirmation
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Muti-Day Trip
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip train fares
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
1 night comfortable accommodation according to the tour option. (base on 2 person sharing 1 room)
Sightseeing bus and cable car to Golden Summit in Emeishan
Entrance fee of Mt.Emei&Leshan Giant Buddha
2 day private English speaking guide service
Transportation as stated in the itinerary
Meals and activities which are not included in the itinerary
Emei Kungfu Show
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free hotel pick up &drop off within 3rd ring road
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please provide all travelers' name and passport number upon booking for train ticket purchase
- Early booking is highly recommended as the availability of the tour depends on the availability of high-speed train tickets
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, winter on the Golden Summit will be below 0 degree, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- The accommodation is base on 2 person sharing 1 room, single room supplement will be charged if the travelers are in odd number.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY West China Go Travel Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Leshan Giant Buddha and Emei Mountain Train 2-Day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Leshan Giant Buddha and Emei Mountain Train 2-Day Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Leshan Giant Buddha and Emei Mountain Train 2-Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Leshan Giant Buddha and Emei Mountain Train 2-Day Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursTrolley Tours Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChengduRail Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - Southwest ChinaTrolley Tours - Southwest ChinaOvernight Tours - Southwest ChinaMulti-day Tours - Southwest ChinaRail Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChongqingTrolley Tours - ChongqingOvernight Tours - ChongqingMulti-day Tours - ChongqingRail Tours - ChangshaBus Tours - ChangshaTrolley Tours - ChangshaOvernight Tours - ChangshaMulti-day Tours - ChangshaCategory
Chengdu Sichuan Opera Art CenterJiuzhai ValleyWenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)Sanxingdui MuseumDujiangyan Irrigation SystemKuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)Wuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)Qingyang PalaceJinsha Site MuseumLuodai Ancient TownMengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)Happy Valley ChengduWuyou TempleDu Fu CottageSong Xian Qiao Antique MarketMuseum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)Shufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)Wangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)Huanglongxi Ancient TownZhaojue Temple