- A private bamboo bicycle tour will cover more ground than a walking tour
- See many Chengdu highlights on one tour such as Wuhou Temple
- Explore Chengdu with a guide so you don’t get lost
- A bike tour takes you to backstreets that can’t be accessed by car or bus
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Exit C, Gaoshengqiao Metro Station (Line 3) Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Operates in all weather conditions (check the forecast!), please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes for biking and walking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extravagant Yak
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I imagine that bike enthusiasts will love collecting their bike from the Company's workshop as you can see how the Company hand make the bikes." See review