7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
To perceive the history that underpins the modernity of vibrant Chengdu, it pays to have a guide. Enjoy a masterclass in Chinese culture from your personal host on this full-day door-to-door tour. See the Wuhou Memorial Temple, Jinli Ancient Street, the Taoist temple Qingyang Palace, and Du Fu Cottage, home to an 8th-century poet, and learn about the personalities that underpin it all. Please note: Tour excludes entrance fees.
- See downtown Chengdu’s signature historic sights with a private guide
- Tour Qingyang Palace, Du Fu Cottage, Wuhou Memorial Temple, and Jinli Street
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
- Get personalized Sichuan food recommendations from your host
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Entrance ticket fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Chengdu hotels within the 3rd ring road, please provide your hotel information while booking, local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel reception
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance tickets and meal fees are excluded in this tour, please pay on the spot
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TravofChina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chengdu City Tour of Qingyang Palace, Wuhou Temple and Jinli Street?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Chengdu City Tour of Qingyang Palace, Wuhou Temple and Jinli Street
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChengduBus Tours - Southwest ChinaCity Tours - Southwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Southwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - ChongqingCity Tours - ChongqingHistorical Tours - ChongqingFull-day Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChangshaCity Tours - ChangshaHistorical Tours - ChangshaFull-day Tours - ChangshaCategory
Zhaojue TempleKuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)Mengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)Lingyun TempleQingyang PalaceDujiangyan Irrigation SystemWenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)Jinsha Site MuseumWuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)Sanxingdui MuseumShufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)Wangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)Wuyou TempleMuseum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)Du Fu CottageLuodai Ancient TownSong Xian Qiao Antique MarketChengdu Sichuan Opera Art CenterHuanglongxi Ancient TownJiuzhai Valley