8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover giant pandas, sample Sichuan cuisine, and visit a major historical landmark all in one day: this multi-part, private tour offers the perfect introduction to Chengdu. After morning pickup at your hotel, head to the famed Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding to learn more about these popular animals. Next, enjoy a traditional Sichuan lunch before venturing to Luodai Ancient Town: a major homebase for China’s Hakka community, and rich in historical landmarks.
- This introductory tour is perfect for first-time visitors to Chengdu
- A private tour lets you see the sights without worrying about crowds
- Head to the popular Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
- Between sightseeing stops, pause to enjoy a delicious, Sichuan lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance ticket fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Chengdu hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Theme Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Chengdu: Giant Pandas And Luodai Ancient Town In One Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
From Chengdu: Giant Pandas And Luodai Ancient Town In One Day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChengduBus Tours - Southwest ChinaCity Tours - Southwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - ChongqingCity Tours - ChongqingFull-day Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChangshaCity Tours - ChangshaFull-day Tours - ChangshaCategory
Kuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)Sanxingdui MuseumJiuzhai ValleyWuyou TempleShufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)Lingyun TempleSong Xian Qiao Antique MarketWangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)Happy Valley ChengduMengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)Luodai Ancient TownZhaojue TempleChengdu Sichuan Opera Art CenterDu Fu CottageQingyang PalaceDujiangyan Irrigation SystemWuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)Museum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)Huanglongxi Ancient TownWenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)