5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in Chengdu's more than 4,000 years of history on this city sightseeing tour on foot and via metro. Spend the day in the company of a guide, who will lead you to landmarks such as the Chengdu Museum, a local tea house, and the Wenshu Monastery, among others. Listen to enlightening commentary on the city's ancient history, Shu culture, and Chinese Buddhism. Save time by traveling via metro, the most efficient way possible in the traffic-addled city.
- Sightseeing tour via metro and on foot moves through the city efficiently
- Learn about Shu culture, Chinese Buddhism, and Chengdu's history
- Chinese tea ceremony and a lunch of street food
- Entrance to the Chengdu Museum
- Metro tickets included
Saved to wishlist!
A bottle of water per person
Cup of tea
Delicious local street food as lunch
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
66 Wen Shu Yuan Jie, Cao Shi Jie, Qingyang Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China
Meet up at the subway (Line 1) station Wenshu Monastery H Exit
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY MyPandaTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Chengdu Food and Culture Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Chengdu Food and Culture Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Chengdu Food and Culture Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Chengdu Food and Culture Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Chengdu Food and Culture Tour
3 hours 40 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingChengduFood Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - Southwest ChinaCity Tours - Southwest ChinaWalking Tours - Southwest ChinaStreet Food Tours - Southwest ChinaHalf-day Tours - Southwest ChinaFood Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChongqingCity Tours - ChongqingWalking Tours - ChongqingStreet Food Tours - ChongqingHalf-day Tours - ChongqingFood Tours - ChangshaBus Tours - ChangshaCity Tours - ChangshaWalking Tours - ChangshaStreet Food Tours - ChangshaHalf-day Tours - ChangshaCategory
Qingyang PalaceWuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)Mengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)Luodai Ancient TownZhaojue TempleKuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)Happy Valley ChengduSanxingdui MuseumChengdu Sichuan Opera Art CenterDu Fu CottageJiuzhai ValleyMuseum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)Wangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)Huanglongxi Ancient TownShufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)Lingyun TempleWuyou TempleWenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)Dujiangyan Irrigation SystemSong Xian Qiao Antique Market