9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit two UNESCO-listed Sichuan sights on a full-day private trip from Chengdu. Hike and ride a cable car up forested Mount Qingcheng, the birthplace of China’s Taoist religion. View the Shangqing Palace, temples, and lake, and learn how Qingcheng starred in the movie 'Kung Fu Panda 3.' Plus, visit the Dujiangyan project, the world’s oldest non-dam irrigation facility to see its ingenious 3rd-century BC design. Includes private transport, lunch, and central hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private Dujiangyan and Mount Qingcheng day trip from Chengdu
- Hike and ride cable cars on Mount Qingcheng, an ancient center of Chinese Taoism
- Admire the lush slopes, palaces, lake, and temples
- Learn about Qingcheng's history and 2016 role in 'Kung Fu Panda 3'
- Visit the Dujiangyan project, the world’s oldest non-dam irrigation scheme
- Cross the Anlan Bridge to see how this ancient project directs the River Minjiang
- Private air-conditioned transport, lunch, entrance fees, and central hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at a local restaurant
Free hotel pickup and drop-off within 3rd ring road
Private transportation according to itinerary
Round-trip cable car at Mt. Qingcheng
Round-trip eco golf car at Mt. Qingcheng