Are you interested in?
- 4-day private tour to Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong from Chengdu
- Visit World Heritage-listed Jiuzhaigou National Park and Huanglong National Park
- See remote Sichuan sights like Tibetan and Qiang villages
- Admire Huanglong Temple and its exquisite surroundings
- Hike past waterfalls, turquoise lakes, and limestone terraces with multicolored pools
- Tour historic Songpan to see the Ming-era old town
- Includes private guide and driver, accommodation, and meals
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure point: Free picking up service from your city hotel or residence in Chengdu (all hotels within 3rd Ring Road) or from CTU airport, if you stay outside the 3rd Ring Road, then need to be picked up at the main gate of Wuhouci, or please contact us in advance to arrange to be picked up from your hotel and pay extra cost to driver.
Return point: Returns to original departure point or can be drop-off at CTU airport.
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Shuangliu, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants one year old and younger are free of charge
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring warm clothes and an umbrella
- Accommodation will be in twin or double rooms, with a bathroom and air-conditioning; for odd-numbered booking parties, the extra person will be in a single room, and the single room cost will be built into the overall price of the trip
- Hotel pickup/drop-off in Chengdu is available for this tour, or you can be picked up at the Chengdu airport directly after arrival on Day 1; drop-off is available at the Chengdu airport on the afternoon of Day 4; please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your pickup/drop-off locations (contact information will be on your confirmation voucher)
- On this tour, you will travel to altitudes of approximately 11,483 feet (3,500 meters) above sea level in Huanglong National Park; it is possible for travelers to experience adverse health effects due to this altitude, regardless of age, gender and fitness; it is recommended that you discuss this trip with your doctor prior to departure
- Rest is available at any time throughout the trip if you find the walking to be too strenuous due to the elevation, and oxygen bags are available to rent or buy along the path
- Type of transport depends on the number of people in your private party: 5-seat car for 1-2 people, 7-seat multipurpose vehicle for 3-5 people or 14-seat minibus for 6-8 people; you may ask the driver to stop at any point if you need a break or want to take photos
- If your flight will not arrive in Chengdu until the afternoon on Day 1, please contact the local tour operator to discuss different schedule options
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Samtour of Chengdu OTC Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff