- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- 8-hour private day trip combines the Dujiangyuan Irrigation System and highlights of Chengu
- See the UNESCO-listed Dujiangyuan Irrigation System
- Explore the Wuhou Temple and ancient Jinli Street
- Private guide for just you and your party
- Private round-trip transportation from Chengdu hotels
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Disembark to explore with your guide, learning about the ancient irrigation system that controls the flow of the Minjiang River. The surrounding landscape features rolling hills covered with forests and dotted with ancient temples and pagodas. Your guide will explain the engineering that allowed this amazing feat all the way back in 256 BC.
On the way back to the city, your guide can recommend a traditional Sichuan restaurant where you can stop for lunch (own expense).
Return to Chengdu to explore the city's highlights and landmarks, including the Wuhou Temple, which was built in the 3rd century and is surrounded by brilliant scarlet walls and mature cypress trees. Then, stroll down to Jinli street to pick up some traditional crafts or sample some food from the street vendors. Your private guide will drop you back off at your hotel around 4:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants for Travel Insurance
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Third Pole Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas