5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sichuan cooking has long been one of China’s favorite cuisines. Discover it yourself—without the delays of a group tour or the hassles of public transport—on this private cooking experience at the Sichuan Cuisine Museum. After a hands-on tour of the museum, work alongside a professional chef to prepare three Sichuan dishes, then savor them with fruits and beverages. Choose between morning or afternoon classes to suit your schedule.
- Prepare and eat three Sichuan dishes at the Sichuan Cuisine Museum
- Learn about Sichuan food as you tour the exhibits with a private guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
- Choose between lunch and dinner classes to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance ticket fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Chengdu hotels within the 3rd ring road, please provide your hotel
information while booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Theme Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Cooking Experience at Sichuan Cuisine Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half-Day Cooking Experience at Sichuan Cuisine Museum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChengduBus Tours - Southwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Southwest ChinaHalf-day Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - ChongqingHistorical Tours - ChongqingHalf-day Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChangshaHistorical Tours - ChangshaHalf-day Tours - ChangshaCategory
Du Fu CottageJiuzhai ValleySanxingdui MuseumJinsha Site MuseumHappy Valley ChengduLuodai Ancient TownWuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)Dujiangyan Irrigation SystemWuyou TempleQingyang PalaceWangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)Song Xian Qiao Antique MarketHuanglongxi Ancient TownKuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)Zhaojue TempleMuseum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)Shufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)Chengdu Sichuan Opera Art CenterLingyun TempleWenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)