- Informative guided commentary ensures an educational experience
- Includes all entrance fees and transportation fees, including round-trip tickets on a high-speed train
- Local lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from within 3rd Ring Rd. Chengdu included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free hotel pick-up&drop-off within 3rd ring road
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide all travelers' names & passport numbers at time of booking for purchasing train tickets
- Subject to availability of high speed train. If no train ticket available, tour operator will use private car for transportation instead
- During busy season, there might be a wait of more than an hour to go down to the foot of Giant Buddha. In this case, a river cruise is recommended (own expense).
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Other language((besides English and Chinese) tour guide is depend on the availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY West China Go Travel Service
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Only do it if you have money to burn in your pocket." See review