- Full-day private Chengdu city sightseeing tour
- Observe giant pandas, including babies, at the Chengdu Panda Breeding Center
- Visit Zhaojue Temple, dating back to the 7th century
- Stop by Match Corner at People’s Park and stroll around Kuan-Zhai Lane
- Enjoy tea, lunch and dinner at local venues
- Receive personalized attention from your knowledgeable private guide
- Round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure point: Free picking up service from your city hotel or residence in Chengdu (all hotels within 3rd Ring Road), if you stay outside the 3rd Ring Road, then need to be picked up at the main gate of Wuhouci, or please contact us in advance to arrange to be picked up from your hotel or airport and pay extra cost to driver.
Return point: Returns to original departure point or can be drop-off at the city center.
What To Expect
After three hours touring the facility, return to the minivan and venture to the Zhaojue Temple to discover the fascinating history of the 7th-century monastery. Absorb the architectural splendor of tranquil waterways, dramatic pavilions and interminable grounds then revitalize with a fulfilling vegetarian lunch.
Sated, travel to People’s Park to see locals going about their daily business before witnessing the cultural idiosyncrasy of Match Corner, an enclave in which parents attempt to match their children with other eligible infants.
Next, wander the winding lanes of the Kuan-Zhai area and listen to tales of the area’s rich heritage. Stroll down the picturesque pedestrian area to see Qing-style quadrangle houses and sample a local delicacy from an enticing food stall in the neighborhood. Relax during the journey back to your hotel after your enriching private excursion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Samtour of Chengdu OTC Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff