- Full-day whitewater rafting trip from Chiang Mai
- Navigate some of Thailand's best class III and IV rapids
- Great way to experience the unspoiled jungle scenery of Northern Thailand
- Course can be customized for different experience levels
- Safety is a top priority for expert river guides
- Includes a lunch with vegetarian options available
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
The river course features three different sections, beginning with a relatively calm stretch that winds through a lush, shady jungle and contains one class III rapid to warm up your paddling skills. Next, prepare to get wet on an adrenaline-pumping section peppered with class III and IV rapids that count among some of Thailand’s best whitewater. Finally, relax and soak up the scenery during a period of calm before finishing up the 6-mile (10-km) course with a thrilling patch of near-continuous rapids.
Rafters under the age of 15 or those who are less experienced can opt to skip the more challenging sections of the course by hopping out of the river and riding in a van along a road for about 1.2 miles (2 km), then rejoining the group after the most difficult stretch. Please note that river conditions can change depending on water levels. During high water times, total time on the river will be about 2 hours, while lower levels generally result in a 2.5-hour trip.
After your victorious trip down the river, shower and change into dry clothes if you like and enjoy an included lunch of fried chicken with rice, fruit, salad, coffee, and tea. Vegetarian options are also available if requested in advance. Relax on the return ride to Chiang Mai, where the adventure concludes with hotel drop-off in the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring a second dry set of clothes for your ride back to your hotel
- Bring a copy or photo of your passport on your phone for registration
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asia Outdoor Co. Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.