4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of Chiang Rai after dark on this nimble small-group city tour. Instead of lumbering around in a crowded tour bus, take a trishaw around the city streets, passing by lit-up landmarks including the King Mengrai Monument. Enjoy dinner and a show at an outdoor theater, too; savor the flavors of Thai cuisine, not to mention the music and choreography of traditional Thai dance.
- Shop for gifts or just enjoy the atmosphere of the busy Chiang Rai Night Bazaar
- Explore the city in a small group, with a guide by your side to show you around
- Night adventure for adults and kids alike: cut-price tickets for under-12s
- No hard-to-find meeting points: round-trip transfers from Chiang Rai city hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Fully Guided Tour
Roundtrip transportation from/to Chiang Rai hotels
Entertainment during dinner
Beverages, water & snacks
Any purchases made of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in the Chiang Rai city area. Pick up from Golden Triangle hotels may be requested at an additional charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiang Rai by Night with Show, Dinner and Trishaw Ride?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiang Rai by Night with Show, Dinner and Trishaw Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiang Rai by Night with Show, Dinner and Trishaw Ride?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiang Rai by Night with Show, Dinner and Trishaw Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chiang Rai by Night with Show, Dinner and Trishaw Ride
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursTuk Tuk Tours Half-day ToursTours & SightseeingChiang RaiNight Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandTuk Tuk Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandNight Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiTuk Tuk Tours - Chiang MaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang MaiNight Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangTuk Tuk Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory