8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Transport by private vehicle, 4x4
Hotel pick up and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Petrol (fill up and pay at the pump along the way, approximately 800 Baht)
Food (it is customary to pay for guide and driver when eating together, they will take you to try local foods)
All entrance fees for optional activities (Ban Lorcha Akha Community Based Tourism Village 50bt/person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Airport , Chiang Rai Bus station, or other location in Chiang Rai upon request
Return point: Your hotel in Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai Airport , Chiang Rai Bus station, or other location in Chiang Rai upon request
- Chiang Rai Airport, Chiang Rai Thailand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tours focus on a non-tourist hill tribe experience. As we follow village life, rather than village life following us, we cannot guarantee what activities you will see in the village. But you will have the chance to meet villagers, be invited into their homes and to see how they live
- Activities are subject to change based on weather, events and other local factors
- We can customize the tour, according to your interests upon request
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Thailand Hilltribe Holidays
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hill tribe Tour & Highlights of Chiang Rai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hill tribe Tour & Highlights of Chiang Rai?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hill tribe Tour & Highlights of Chiang Rai
8 to 9 hours
2 hours 40 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang Rai4WD Tours - Northern ThailandSporting Events - Northern ThailandExtreme - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern Thailand4WD Tours - Chiang MaiSporting Events - Chiang MaiExtreme - Chiang MaiFull-day Tours - Chiang Mai4WD Tours - Luang PrabangSporting Events - Luang PrabangExtreme - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory