5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
An English speaking tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private transfers will be available with additional cost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thai Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiang Rai White and Black and Blue Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiang Rai White and Black and Blue Temple?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiang Rai White and Black and Blue Temple?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiang Rai White and Black and Blue Temple?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chiang Rai White and Black and Blue Temple
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChiang RaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang MaiHistorical Tours - Chiang MaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory