To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Cruise down the Chicago River in style during this 3-hour dinner cruise aboard the Odyssey. Watch the beautiful city and its architecture pass by through the ship’s panoramic windows. Then sit down to delicious 3-course meal accompanied by DJ entertainment to set the mood for your journey. A full-service bar complete with microbrews, creative cocktails, and a wine list is also available for purchase.
- Take a 3-hour dinner cruise along the Chicago River aboard the Odyssey
- See Chicago landmarks such as the Tribune Tower and Willis Tower
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal with unlimited coffee, hot tea, and water
- Set the mood for the journey with onboard DJ entertainment
Saved to wishlist!
Two and a half to three hour dinner cruise on the Chicago River
3-course plated dinner with attentive table side service
Unlimited coffee, hot tea, and iced tea
Guaranteed table for your party size
The most breathtaking views of the Chicago skyline and attractions, including the Tribune Tower, Wrigley Building, Willis Tower, Civic Opera, Wolf Point and so much more
Service charges, local taxes and fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Surf and turf menu upgrade
Departure & Return
Departure Point455 N Cityfront Plaza Dr, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Surf and turf menu upgrade is an additional cost and may be paid direct to operator on day of departure
- View the spectacular 30-minute pyro-musical program fireworks display with the world famous Chicago Skyline as a backdrop for your unforgettable evening.
- Firework Schedule from Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Odyssey can be your opportunity to dress up. For women, cocktail wear, a dress, or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men, collared shirts and dress pants are recommended. Dressier jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Odyssey Chicago River Dinner Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Odyssey Chicago River Dinner Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Odyssey Chicago River Dinner Cruise?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Odyssey Chicago River Dinner Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5042P94
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDay CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChicagoFood Tours - IllinoisDay Cruises - IllinoisWater Tours - IllinoisHalf-day Tours - IllinoisFood Tours - IndianapolisDay Cruises - IndianapolisWater Tours - IndianapolisHalf-day Tours - IndianapolisFood Tours - DetroitDay Cruises - DetroitWater Tours - DetroitHalf-day Tours - DetroitCategory
360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)Chicago TempleChicago PedwayUnited CenterWrigleyvilleHyde ParkBiograph TheaterChicago RiverwalkAmerican Writers MuseumThe Magnificent MileGrant ParkDriehaus MuseumMarina CityChicago Loop Pizzeria UnoChicago History MuseumChicago Lakefront Trail Chicago TheatreRookery Building Lincoln Park Conservatory