- Family friendly
- See the sights day or night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Departure & Return
We are located on the South dock, on the south side of Navy Pier, between Billy Goat Tavern and the Riva Restaurant. If walking on the south dock from the entrance, walk where you see restaurants and boats, walk pass the Ferris wheel, walk past the sign for the Shakespeare theater, then on right!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Passengers must be present 30 minutes prior to advertised sail time. The Ship leaves on time. Please allow ample time for Chicago traffic, getting lost, and not being able to park close.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code:should be sensible for the weather
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children under 16 years of age, must be accompanied by an adult
- Windy is NOT HANDICAP accessible.
- Guests must be able to ambulate up and down 6 steps on each side of the boarding ladder.
- Assistive devices must be left on the dockside storage area and may not be used on the ship while underway.
- Windy is NOT HANDICAP accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY Windy of chicago Inc, DBA: Tall Ship Windy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms