- Check off four Sri Lankan highlights in one private 3-day trip from Colombo
- Avoid public transport stresses and go in comfort by chauffeured private car
- Explore Kandy, Sigiriya and the tea country of Nuwara Eliya
- 3-star Kandy hotel, breakfasts, dinners, and return hotel transfers included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- All visitors to Buddhist and Hindu temples are expected to remove footwear and hats. Also shoulders and knees should be covered
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Mandatory to complete 14 days of quarantine for unvaccinated passengers before starting the tour.
- Vaccinated passengers should stay in Level 1 hotel once arrived in Sri Lanka and obtain negative PCR report, in order to start the tour. (14 Days of quarantine is not required).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple Vacations Pvt Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A good introductory trip to start with in Sri Lanka." See review