- 1-hour hot air balloon flight over Cornwall
- Enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Cornish coast and countryside
- Spot Cornish landmarks, villages and towns from the sky!
- Live commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
- Choice of sunrise or sunset hot air balloon flight
Departure & Return
Approx. meet times 05.30–07.00 & 17.00–18.30. Homeleigh Garden Centre, Dutson, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 9SP Subject to change, check your preflight information and call the weather line prior to meeting the ground crew.
What To Expect
Hop aboard and hold on tight as you take off and float up high into the sky. Look down over the rolling hills and rugged coastal cliffs of Cornwall as you soar overhead and snap photos of the breath-taking aerial views.
While in the air, listen to your pilot’s commentary as you fly over various villages and landmarks along the way and toast to an unforgettable experience with a glass of complimentary champagne as you witness the sunrise or sunset over Cornwall.
As you come in to land, your return transfers will be waiting for you, but you can choose to watch or help as your balloon is folded and packed away. Finally, return to the meeting point to collect your personalized flight certificate – the perfect souvenir to show off to friends and family back home.
Please note: the balloon flight takes approximately 1 hour, but the whole experience lasts 3-4 hours. It’s recommended that you dress for a walk at the time of year and you may also choose to bring a hat to protect your head from the heat of the burners. In case of bad weather, balloon flights will be cancelled.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of day and year.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. Flights are sold in the form of a voucher which is valid for 12 months. You must inform us in advance if you are only available for one flight date so we can agree a refundable option (admin fees apply)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bailey Balloons
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms