Coron Island Tour A (Shared Tour)
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get out on the ocean for an island-hopping adventure that delivers a side of Coron you can’t hope to see from the land—plus a picnic buffet lunch with seasonal fruits. Soak in crystal waters at Caps Point, Kayangan Lake, Corn Youth Club (CYC) Beach, White Sand Beach and Coral Garden. This door-to-door tour includes hiking and kayaking, with snorkeling equipment available to rent on board.
- Cruise Coron’s best beaches, coral, and views on an island-hopping adventure
- See Kayangan Lake, Coral Garden, Twin Lagoon, and more
- Feast on a picnic buffet lunch with seasonal fruits
- Relax with 2-way door-to-door transfers from select Coron Town hotels
Complimentary Pick up and Drop off within Coron Town Only ( or Proceed to Meet Up Old Market)
Water On Board
Complimentary Local Delicacy Snacks
Fruits in Season
Tourist Boat, Tourist Service
Licensed Tour Guide, Life Vests, First Aid Kit
Entrances & Taxes
others not mentioned in the inclusion
Snorkeling Rental Fee
Transfer Surcharge for guests staying beyond pick up point but would like to avail the service
Roundtrip Transfer Surcharge - surcharge shall be paid by the guest to the tour provider before the start of the tour
Snorkeling Rental Fee - Php 150.00/person (not included in the rate)
Refundable mask and snorkel deposit of Php 150.00 each.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Coron Town Proper only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Island Tour A (Shared Tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Island Tour A (Shared Tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Island Tour A (Shared Tour)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Island Tour A (Shared Tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20200P152