6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience Coron’s pristine beaches and clear waters on an island-hopping cruise, complete with buffet lunch, guide, and door-to-door round-trip transfers from town hotels. Climb to the crystal waters of Kayangan Lake, swim in Twin Lagoon, snorkel Skeleton Wreck, and explore Siete Pecados. Catch some rays on Corn Youth Club Beach and Bali Beach, and savor lunch on Beach 91. Package includes kayaking, with snorkel gear available to rent.
- Cruise Coron’s sandy beaches, rich coral, lakes, and lagoons
- See Kayangan Lake, Twin Lagoon, Siete Pecados, and more
- Savor a buffet lunch with bottled water and seasonal fruit on the beach
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers from Coron Town hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Pick Up and Drop off within Coron Town Only ( Or Proceed to Meet Up Old Market)
Picnic Lunch & water on board
Complimentary Local Delicacy Snacks
Fruits In Seasons
All Fees and Taxes
Licensed Tour Guide
Life Vests, First Aid Kit, Cottage Rental
Snorkeling Rental Fee
Transfer Surcharge for hotels outside Coron town (or proceed to meet up point)
Refundable mask and snorkel deposit of Php 150.00 each.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Coron Town only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Ultimate Tour (Shared Tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20200P151
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrikke Tours Water ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCoronBus Tours - PalawanTrikke Tours - PalawanWater Tours - PalawanBus Tours - El NidoTrikke Tours - El NidoWater Tours - El NidoBus Tours - BoracayTrikke Tours - BoracayWater Tours - BoracayCategory