12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Calauit Island, off Busuanga, is home to one of Coron’s most surprising attractions—a safari park full of African animals. Walk among them with a local tour guide on this thrilling island adventure, with hotel transfers for ease. Besides the Calauit Wildlife Sanctuary, enjoy an island-hopping adventure. Eat lunch on the beach; catch a boat to Black Island and swim in underground pools; and swim and snorkel over reefs and shipwreck.
- Get up close with African animals at Calauit Wildlife Sanctuary
- Swim and snorkel coral reef on an island-hopping cruise
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach, with fruit and bottled water
- Hassle-free 2-way hotel transfers from all over Busuanga Island
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off transfer
Licensed Tourist Boat
Local Tour Guide
Picnic Lunch with fruits and drink during Island hopping
Food and drinks (outside lunch)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pickup guests from other hotels around the area.
- Francisco B. Reyes Airport, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Calauit Safari Tour E?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Calauit Safari Tour E?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Calauit Safari Tour E?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Calauit Safari Tour E?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5712P62
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCoronBus Tours - PalawanNature and Wildlife - PalawanSafaris - PalawanFull-day Tours - PalawanBus Tours - El NidoNature and Wildlife - El NidoSafaris - El NidoFull-day Tours - El NidoBus Tours - BoracayNature and Wildlife - BoracaySafaris - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory