8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Take the logistical hassle out of island-hopping around Coron on this fun day tour. Enjoy the white-sand beaches, abundant fish life, and coral reef with giant clams around Bulog Dos Island, Banana Island, and Malcapuya Island. Relax over the included picnic lunch and beautiful views on Banana Island, while your guide tells you a bit about its history—including how it got its name!
- Island-hop to three islands around Coron on a convenient full-day trip
- Hotel transfers and licensed tourist boat travel are included
- Remove the uncertainty from local small-boat travel by joining a tour
- Local tour guide and all entrance fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off transfer
Licensed Tourist Boat
Local Tour Guide
Picnic Lunch with fruits and drink during Island hopping
Food and drinks (outside lunch)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pickup guests from other hotels around the area.
- Francisco B. Reyes Airport, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Island Escapade Tour C?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Island Escapade Tour C?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Island Escapade Tour C?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Island Escapade Tour C?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5712P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCoron4WD Tours - PalawanSporting Events - PalawanBus Tours - PalawanWater Tours - PalawanExtreme - PalawanFull-day Tours - Palawan4WD Tours - El NidoSporting Events - El NidoBus Tours - El NidoWater Tours - El NidoExtreme - El NidoFull-day Tours - El Nido4WD Tours - BoracaySporting Events - BoracayBus Tours - BoracayWater Tours - BoracayExtreme - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory