Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
15 Tours & Activities
15 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Snorkel and swim above the Lusong gunboat, sunk in World War II off Coron Island, on this full-day tour from Busuanga. Planing a two-stop snorkeling excursion in unfamiliar waters may be a daunting prospect, but this guided tour takes care of all of the details for you. With snorkeling equipment provided, lunch on the beach, and round-trip transportation via boat, passengers can focus on the underwater life at the reef and around the gunboat.
- Multi-stop snorkeling tour with boat transfers provided
- Use of snorkeling equipment so passengers can travel light
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Basuanga
- Beachside lunch to refuel midday
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off transfer
Licensed Tourist Boat
Local Tour Guide
Picnic Lunch with fruits and drink during Island hopping
Food and drinks (outside lunch)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pickup guests from other hotels around the area.
- Francisco B. Reyes Airport, Coron, Palawan, Philippines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Reef and Wreck Tour D?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Reef and Wreck Tour D?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Reef and Wreck Tour D?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Reef and Wreck Tour D?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5712P61
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCoron4WD Tours - PalawanBus Tours - PalawanSporting Events - PalawanNature and Wildlife - PalawanSafaris - PalawanExtreme - PalawanWater Tours - PalawanFull-day Tours - Palawan4WD Tours - El NidoBus Tours - El NidoSporting Events - El NidoNature and Wildlife - El NidoSafaris - El NidoExtreme - El NidoWater Tours - El NidoFull-day Tours - El Nido4WD Tours - BoracayBus Tours - BoracaySporting Events - BoracayNature and Wildlife - BoracaySafaris - BoracayExtreme - BoracayWater Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory