Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get a comprehensive tour of Coron Island's attractions on this full-day excursion from Busuanga. With a guide to provide navigation and engaging commentary, you'll be guaranteed not to miss a thing. Highlights include the Twin Lagoons, CYC Beach, Siete Pecado, and Kayangan Lake. With all transportation provided and a beachside lunch midday, you can rest assured that all the details are taken care of.
- Traveling by boat lets travelers see the coastal sights from the water
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off included, as well as all transportation between sites
- Picnic lunch by the beach with seasonal fruit
- All entrance fees and activities included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off transfer
Licensed Tourist Boat
Local Tour Guide
Picnic Lunch with fruits and drink during Island hopping
Food and drinks (outside lunch)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coron Ultimate Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coron Ultimate Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coron Ultimate Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coron Ultimate Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5712P63
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCoron4WD Tours - PalawanSporting Events - PalawanBus Tours - PalawanWater Tours - PalawanExtreme - PalawanFull-day Tours - Palawan4WD Tours - El NidoSporting Events - El NidoBus Tours - El NidoWater Tours - El NidoExtreme - El NidoFull-day Tours - El Nido4WD Tours - BoracaySporting Events - BoracayBus Tours - BoracayWater Tours - BoracayExtreme - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory