3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get up close to Florida’s manatees on this small-group snorkeling adventure. With an expert guide leading the way, swim alongside these gentle giants in Kings Bay. All tours include a full wetsuit, mask, snorkel, towel service, heated changing facilities, and hot showers. Photos and video of your excursion are available for purchase.
- Swim alongside manatees on a snorkeling adventure
- Tour takes place in Kings Bay where manatees live year-round
- Includes wetsuit, snorkel, and mask
- Photos and videos of the tour are available for purchase
Saved to wishlist!
Use of full 5mm wetsuits (for extra warmth), mask and snorkel
Coffee and/or Tea, Hot chocolate, bottle water
US Coast Guard certified captain and Professionally Insured in water guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
DVD or Flash Drive (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Plantation Adventure Center and Manatee Tours , 9301 W Fort Island Trail, Crystal River, FL 34429, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Located on property at the Plantation on Crystal River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wetsuits available in children's size 6 up to 3XL
- Use of full 5mm wetsuits (for extra warmth), mask and snorkel
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Plantation Adventure Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Swim with Manatees Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Swim with Manatees Adventure
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursSnorkelingPlantation ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCrystal RiverNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaSnorkeling - FloridaPlantation Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaNature and Wildlife - GainesvilleWater Tours - GainesvilleSnorkeling - GainesvillePlantation Tours - GainesvilleHalf-day Tours - GainesvilleNature and Wildlife - ClearwaterWater Tours - ClearwaterSnorkeling - ClearwaterPlantation Tours - ClearwaterHalf-day Tours - ClearwaterCategory