10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend the day touring Hue's culture, heritage and traditions on this memorable tour that showcases the best of the city's top attractions. In addition to checking out historic landmarks, religious temples and city streets, you'll savor a traditional Vietnamese lunch as part of this all-inclusive tour.
- Hue Heritage Day Trip from Da Nang
- See historical and religious sites with an expert guide
- Savor the typical flavors of Vietnamese cuisine with included lunch
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Caution: Visitors are required to wear shirts with sleeves and pants under knees when visiting the Hue Citadel.
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day HUE IMPERIAL CITY from DA NANG?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day HUE IMPERIAL CITY from DA NANG?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "We thoroughly recommend this tour, even if you just want to meet Eric!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day HUE IMPERIAL CITY from DA NANG
9 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDa NangBus Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Hoi AnHistorical Tours - Hoi AnFull-day Tours - Hoi AnCategory