1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the historic and ancient cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem during this full-day, guided tour that includes a swim in the Dead Sea and a Middle Eastern lunch. Take in an aerial view Jerusalem from Mount Olives lookout and take time to stop at Mount Zion, the Wailing Wall, and the Dome of the Rock. See the Shepherds' Field and Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem and take a restorative swim in the salty Dead Sea.
- Tour Jarusalem’s Jewish and Armenian quarters and the Roman Cardo
- Stop at the Dome of the Rock and the Wailing Wall
- Visit the church where Jesus is believed to have been born
- Swim in the Dead Sea and take a mud bath
Saved to wishlist!
Middle Eastern meal with free drink
Ukraine speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all from dahab hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dahab Safari Day Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Jerusalem Bethlehem and Dead Sea Day Tour from Dahab
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDahabBus Tours - Saint CatherineOvernight Tours - Saint CatherineHistorical Tours - Saint CatherineFull-day Tours - Saint CatherineBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhOvernight Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhBus Tours - AqabaOvernight Tours - AqabaHistorical Tours - AqabaFull-day Tours - AqabaCategory