Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
4 Tours & Activities
13 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
8 Tours & Activities
3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Wet suit and surf board
Guided Hike along the coastline
Transport to and from your start and end destination
Travel Insurance and Visas
Departure & Return
Departure PointCombas Farm, Meadow Ln, Croyde EX33 1PH, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Contiki
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Surf and Yoga in Devon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Surf and Yoga in Devon?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surf and Yoga in Devon?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 77327P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDevonNature and Wildlife - PlymouthMulti-day Tours - PlymouthWalking Tours - PlymouthNature and Wildlife - CardiffMulti-day Tours - CardiffWalking Tours - CardiffNature and Wildlife - BristolMulti-day Tours - BristolWalking Tours - BristolCategory