10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Zia Intl Airport, Dhaka City Bangladesh
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 05 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global International BD Tours and Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10 Days Bangladesh Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 10 Days Bangladesh Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 10 Days Bangladesh Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10 Days Bangladesh Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
10 Days Bangladesh Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAir ToursRail ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursTuk Tuk Tours MarketsHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDhakaFood Tours - KolkataAir Tours - KolkataRail Tours - KolkataBus Tours - KolkataMulti-day Tours - KolkataTuk Tuk Tours - KolkataMarkets - KolkataHistorical Tours - KolkataFood Tours - ThimphuAir Tours - ThimphuRail Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuTuk Tuk Tours - ThimphuMarkets - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuFood Tours - ParoAir Tours - ParoRail Tours - ParoBus Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoTuk Tuk Tours - ParoMarkets - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoCategory