2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend two days exploring the Srimangal area on this extended trip from Dhaka. Planning a multi-day tour on in unfamiliar territory may be difficult on your own, but this tour makes it easy by arranging all the details. Stops include the Bangladesh Tea Research Institute, Madhabpur Lake, Khasia Tribal Village, Lowacherra National Park, and the Baikka Beel Wetland. Get to know the wetland ecosystem and learn about the local flora and fauna through guided visits and insightful commentary.
- One night of accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dhaka, transportation between all sites included
- All entrance fees included
- Boat ride in Baikka Beel Wetland included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dhaka
National Park fees
Baikka Beel Wetland boat ride
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lunch and dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Zia Intl Airport, Dhaka City Bangladesh
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Group discount is available for group size of 2, 4 or more
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- When returning to Dhaka on Day 2, the bus might not arrive in Dhaka until the early morning on the following day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mam Holidays Bangladesh
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Srimangal Adventure Tour from Dhaka?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Srimangal Adventure Tour from Dhaka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Srimangal Adventure Tour from Dhaka?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Srimangal Adventure Tour from Dhaka?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Srimangal Adventure Tour from Dhaka
7 hours 8 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDhakaRail Tours - KolkataBus Tours - KolkataCity Tours - KolkataOvernight Tours - KolkataMulti-day Tours - KolkataRail Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuCity Tours - ThimphuOvernight Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuRail Tours - ParoBus Tours - ParoCity Tours - ParoOvernight Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoCategory