10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned car and driver.
English speaker guide.
Lunch on local restaurant (authentic local food)
All boat rides.
All tips except our guide.
Does not include any hard drink, beverage or any personal item.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Zia Intl Airport, Dhaka City Bangladesh
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global International BD Tours and Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brass and Pottery Tour: Life and Work Of Bangladeshi Artisans?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Brass and Pottery Tour: Life and Work Of Bangladeshi Artisans?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brass and Pottery Tour: Life and Work Of Bangladeshi Artisans?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brass and Pottery Tour: Life and Work Of Bangladeshi Artisans?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Brass and Pottery Tour: Life and Work Of Bangladeshi Artisans
10 to 11 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDhakaBus Tours - KolkataWater Tours - KolkataHistorical Tours - KolkataFull-day Tours - KolkataBus Tours - BagdograWater Tours - BagdograHistorical Tours - BagdograFull-day Tours - BagdograBus Tours - ThimphuWater Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuFull-day Tours - ThimphuCategory