6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Visit some of Rhodes’ prettiest beauty spots on this full-day cruise. Unwind on deck and revel in the sun, sights and sea views as your professional skipper steers your boat along the island's east coast. Swim in the peaceful waters off Anthony Quinn Bay; tuck into a delicious onboard buffet; stretch out on Afandou Bay’s pretty beach; and dive into the vivid-blue sea near Tsambika Beach. Cap your cruise at Kalithea Spa, set above idyllic coves and bays.
- Full-day Aegean Sea cruise of Rhodes’ east coast
- Relax on deck and admire Rhodes from the cobalt waters
- Swim off of the picturesque shores of Anthony Quinn Bay and Tsambika Beach
- Feast on a delicious onboard buffet lunch
- Laze on the sands at Afandou Bay beach
- Marvel at the historical Kalithea Spa, famed for its healing waters
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional tour host
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Depending on sea and weather conditions, the program may change for safety reasons
- The boat is equipped with a bar, toilets and on-board sheds to protect from the blazing sun, has been specially designed for maritime excursions
- NOTE: Unfortunately the boat it is not equipped for wheelchairs and certain mobility is required. The boat is equipped with a bar, toilets and on-board sheds to protect from the blazing sun, has been specially designed for maritime excursions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Rhodes Island Cruise ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rhodes Island Cruise ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rhodes Island Cruise ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rhodes Island Cruise
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDodecaneseNature and Wildlife - RhodesWater Tours - RhodesDay Cruises - RhodesSailing - RhodesHalf-day Tours - RhodesNature and Wildlife - KosWater Tours - KosDay Cruises - KosSailing - KosHalf-day Tours - KosNature and Wildlife - Aegean CoastWater Tours - Aegean CoastDay Cruises - Aegean CoastSailing - Aegean CoastHalf-day Tours - Aegean CoastCategory
Rhodes Wine CountryMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)Throne of HeliosMandraki HarbourSymi IslandKritinia CastlePalace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesWaterpark RhodesBee MuseumLambi BeachLido WaterparkFilerimos HillProfitis IliasTsambika BeachArchaeological Museum of RhodesAquarium of RhodesAfandou BeachAncient KamirosAnthony Quinn BayKahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum