4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Photo stop at Dhow Harbour
Visit to the Katara Cultural Village
Visit to Pearl Island
Visit to the Souq Waqif
Entry fees (payable on-site)
Any extra service or expense not mentioned in "what's included"
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Hamad International Airport - HIA, Doha, Qatar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY ToursGuys.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Doha: Half-Day City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Doha: Half-Day City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Doha: Half-Day City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Doha: Half-Day City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Doha: Half-Day City Tour
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDohaBus Tours - ManamaHistorical Tours - ManamaHalf-day Tours - ManamaBus Tours - Abu DhabiHistorical Tours - Abu DhabiHalf-day Tours - Abu DhabiBus Tours - DubaiHistorical Tours - DubaiHalf-day Tours - DubaiCategory