30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Dubai’s Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest tower and affords 360-degree aerial views across the city and Persian Gulf—making it an absolute must-visit. Save time and uncertainty by prebooking entry before you travel, and secure a visit on a time and day that suits you. Then, when it’s time, ride the elevator to the Level 124 and 125 observation decks and enjoy ample time to absorb the panoramas.
- Ticket to the Level 124 and 125 viewing decks at Dubai’s Burj Khalifa
- Prebook to save the time and fuss of arranging entry while on vacation
- Secure a visit at an ideal time for you rather than leave things to chance
- Marvel at unbroken views over the city from the world’s highest tower
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket at the selected time
Use of the viewing telescopes
WiFi throughout the attraction
Cost of souvenir photograph
Audio guide hire (approximately AED 25)
Departure & Return
Departure PointBurj Khalifa - At The Top, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9714 United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup Guest from all centrally located Hotels in Dubai as per the Location shared by the guest at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Al Nahdi Travel and Tourism
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 125 (Non-Prime Hours)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 125 (Non-Prime Hours)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 125 (Non-Prime Hours)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 125 (Non-Prime Hours)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "days prior to the tour we were informed 3pm is not available and to pick evening times." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 125 (Non-Prime Hours)
30 to 120 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDubaiAttractions & Museums - SharjahAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Jumeirah MosqueDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooWonderlandBollywood Parks DubaiJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Hatta Heritage VillageBurJumanSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseSheikh Zayed RoadLEGOLAND® DubaiDubai Parks and ResortsBedouin CampsDubai Spice SoukWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatDubai MuseumMercato Shopping MallWild Wadi WaterparkWafi City MallThe Lost Chambers AquariumPalm Islands & the World