- Half-day Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque tour from Dubai
- Visit the UAE’s largest mosque, commissioned by the late Sheikh Zayed
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure to fit your schedule
- Includes entrance fees, air-conditioned transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - On Fridays opens from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosque dress code : Mosques have very strict dress codes for visitors. Women must wear long, loose clothing and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to keep their heads covered at all times. If needed, the company will provide you with an abaya: a long, black garment with a head scarf which must be returned back. Men must be covered from just above the knees, and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. The company does not provide any kind of clothing for men
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Qasr Al Watan may be closed without notice during presidential events. In such cases, this visit will be replaced with Heritage Village
- ANNOUNCEMENT: As per the national government of Abu Dhabi Qasr Al Watan (PRESIDENTIAL PALACE) will be closed from 11th October (FRIDAY) until 17th October (THURSDAY)
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace. Guided tours are not permitted inside the Palace
- Pickup will be from 8:00 AM and 8:45 AM for the Morning option. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00AM.
- Afternoon tour, the pickup will be from 03:30 PM to 04:15 PM. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 03:30 PM
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for easy communication during the pickup
- All passengers must carry the Vaccination card while traveling. (Digitally or Physically)
- Any PCR TEST took in the last 14 days is fine whether from Home Country or from Dubai. (Digitally or Physically)
- Everyone must carry the Original Passport while traveling.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY privatedubaitours.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms