- Sit back and relax on the drive from Dubai in an air-conditioned vehicle
- This tour is ideal for those who are short on time
- First-time visitors to Abu Dhabi will get an easy overview of the city
- Pickup and drop-off from central Dubai hotels is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from All locations within Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman. Hotel pick-up and drop-off are offered for this tour. We will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of the tour includes the time required for hotel pick-up and drop off
- The pick-up time will be within 45 minutes of your booked tour time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by email
- Mosques have very strict dress codes: women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. A long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire), Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will be a refused entry. The tour operator cannot provide any clothing for men
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival
- Tattoos must be covered
- It is not recommended to book this tour on Friday if you have a return flight on the same day, as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and can not be guaranteed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Thrill
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff