Premium Abu Dhabi Half Day Tour from Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See Abu Dhabi's top attractions on this half-day guided tour from Dubai. As the largest city in the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi features many cultural and historical sights including the popular Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an excellent example of Islamic architecture. Also, stop at the Emirates Palace and the Etihad Towers for photos, and drive along Corniche Road.
- Sit back and relax on the drive from Dubai in an air-conditioned vehicle
- This tour is ideal for those who are short on time
- First-time visitors to Abu Dhabi will get an easy overview of the city
- Pickup and drop-off from central Dubai hotels is included
Pick-up and drop off at central Dubai Hotels
Transportation by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from All locations within Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman. Hotel pick-up and drop-off are offered for this tour. We will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of the tour includes the time required for hotel pick-up and drop off
- The pick-up time will be within 45 minutes of your booked tour time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by email
- Mosques have very strict dress codes: women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. A long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire), Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will be a refused entry. The tour operator cannot provide any clothing for men
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival
- Tattoos must be covered
- It is not recommended to book this tour on Friday if you have a return flight on the same day, as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and can not be guaranteed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Thrill
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Premium Abu Dhabi Half Day Tour from Dubai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Premium Abu Dhabi Half Day Tour from Dubai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Premium Abu Dhabi Half Day Tour from Dubai?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Premium Abu Dhabi Half Day Tour from Dubai?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 110819P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubai4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahExtreme - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Children's CityThe Green PlanetSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)IMG Worlds of AdventureChillout Ice LoungeHatta Heritage VillageWonderlandMuseum of Illusions DubaiDubai Cruise TerminalSheikh Zayed RoadSouk Madinat JumeirahBollywood Parks DubaiGuru Nanak Darbar TempleBur Dubai VillageJumeirah BeachDubai Metro Mall of the EmiratesThe Lost Chambers AquariumWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatDubai Museum