8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Professional speaking guide
Entrance to Camel Market
Visiting Al Palace Museum
Al Jahili Fort fort visit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, 77CJ+P2R - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Surprise Tourism LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Al Ain city sightseeing day tour from Dubai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Al Ain city sightseeing day tour from Dubai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Al Ain city sightseeing day tour from Dubai?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Al Ain city sightseeing day tour from Dubai?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Al Ain city sightseeing day tour from Dubai
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubaiBus Tours - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Spice SoukWild Wadi WaterparkDubai Marina MallDubai Parks and ResortsThe Dubai FountainDubai DolphinariumRustar Floating RestaurantKidZania DubaiMall of the EmiratesJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Global VillageMercato Shopping MallDubai Cruise TerminalDubai Metro Bedouin CampsBur Dubai VillageMuseum of Illusions DubaiWafi City MallBurJumanThe Lost Chambers Aquarium