8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Abu Dhabi city of Al Ain is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the world's oldest permanently inhabited settlements. On this tour, travel in the comfort of a private vehicle and enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide. On arrival, explore the historic Al Jahili Fort, learn more about local history and heritage at the Al Ain National Museum, and admire the views from Jabal Hafeet mountain.
- Comprehensive Al Ain city tour for first-time visitors
- Free time for lunch and shopping in Al Ain city
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Dubai
- Private tour can be customized to suit your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
pick up and drop off by professional driver
8 hours tour ( approx
water during the tour
private tour for you and your party only
Museum tickets ( 5 dirhams per person
No Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up our customers from dubai hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up and drop off is available for Dubai hotels only
- This is a private tour for you and your party only
- This tour has no Tour Guide ( only driver
- The tour does not include any entrance fees
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DCC LTD TOURISM
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Al Ain city private tour with professional Driver?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Al Ain city private tour with professional Driver?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Al Ain city private tour with professional Driver?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Al Ain city private tour with professional Driver
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiBus Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Jumeirah MosqueDubai Parks and ResortsAquaventure WaterparkDubai Spice SoukIMG Worlds of AdventureDubai MuseumDubai Cruise TerminalBollywood Parks DubaiMuseum of Illusions DubaiLa Perle By DragoneWild Wadi WaterparkGlobal VillageLEGOLAND® DubaiDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooWonderlandChildren's CityDubai DolphinariumKidZania DubaiMall of the EmiratesThe Green Planet