- Premium 'At the Top SKY' experience at Burj Khalifa in Dubai
- Ride a dedicated elevator to Level 148, the world's highest observation deck, 23 floors above the main 'At the Top' deck
- Ogle the jaw-dropping views from the luxury lounges and incredible outdoor terrace
- Visit Level 125 to enjoy its 360-degree views and ‘Dubai—A Falcon’s Eye View’ video attraction
- Discover more about the Burj Khalifa’s history and upkeep at an exclusive SKY exhibition
- Be welcomed with Arabic coffee and dates in the SKY reception lounge
- Choose from peak or off-peak entrance, and upgrade to include round-trip hotel transfers
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Be greeted by your welcoming guest host, and listen to fascinating facts and stories about the building as you savor fresh Arabian coffee and dates. Hear how the Burj Khalifa measures 2,716.5 feet (828 meters), making it the world’s tallest building.
Then, step inside the dedicated SKY elevator and glide upward at high speed to the observation deck as you watch the dazzling visual projections about the building and its construction.
Arrive at Level 125, one level above the public ‘At the Top’ observatory deck, and take in the 360-degree views. Use the viewfinders to zoom in on the sights, and gain a breathtaking, bird’s eye perspective of the city from the ‘Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View’ video.
Return to the elevator and whizz up another 23 floors to Level 148 — the world’s highest observatory at 1,820 feet (555 meters) high.
Gawk at the unbroken views from the plush lounges and outdoor terrace; learn more Dubai’s landmarks from the huge, interactive video screen; and if you wish, buy SKY souvenirs (own expense) from the gift store.
After around an hour on Level 125 and Level 148, descend by elevator and chart the Burj Khalifa’s history through the interesting scale models and displays at the SKY exhibition.
Having explored the exhibition, Your experience ends when you leave the Burj Khalifa ending at Dubai Mall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Customers must re-confirm with the local supplier minimum 7 days before travel. Details will be provided post booking
- Lead passenger name cannot be amended after booking
- Amendment or cancellation should be at least before 3 days from visit date.
- As reference only, the times for Off-peak and Peak are:-Peak hours:10 am to 6 pm / Off-peak hours:7pm to 10 pm
- Important information:
- You must provide your hotel pickup information upon booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Voyage Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 5 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 5 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff