30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Burj Khalifa At the Top Entry Tickets
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointBurj Khalifa - At The Top, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9714 United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY AMANI TOURISM AND TRAVEL LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Burj Khalifa Tickets at the top (Level 124 and 125)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Burj Khalifa Tickets at the top (Level 124 and 125)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Burj Khalifa Tickets at the top (Level 124 and 125)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Burj Khalifa Tickets at the top (Level 124 and 125)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 270296P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDubaiAttractions & Museums - SharjahHoneymoon - SharjahAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainHoneymoon - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahHoneymoon - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Wild Wadi WaterparkDubai Miracle GardenGuru Nanak Darbar TempleKidZania DubaiSheikh Zayed RoadLEGOLAND® Water ParkPalm JumeirahJumeirah BeachiFly DubaiChildren's CityDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooSouk Madinat JumeirahDubai Spice SoukDubai Marina MallPalm Islands & the WorldBedouin CampsJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Dubai DolphinariumLa Perle By DragoneIMG Worlds of Adventure