4 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the historic side as well as the glitz and glamour of Dubai on this all-day guided tour. See the city’s top landmarks including the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort, which is home to the Dubai Museum. Plus hop aboard a traditional abra boat (fee included) and visit the Pointe, a dining and shopping hub located at Palm Jumeirah.
- This tour is ideal for first-time visitors to Dubai
- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Admission to the Dubai Museum and abra boat ride included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Both pick-up and drop facility to and from the hotel/location
Professional Licensed English Speaking Driver
Clean and air-conditioned vehicle
Opportunity to take photographs and videos (Self-photography)
Entry tickets for the mentioned attractions which are not mentioned in the inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Horizon Travel & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Modern Dubai City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Modern Dubai City Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Modern Dubai City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Modern Dubai City Tour
4 to 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLayover Tours Luxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDubaiBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahLayover Tours - SharjahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainLayover Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahLayover Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
The Dubai Fountain Tours & TicketsIMG Worlds of Adventure Tours & TicketsSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) Tours & TicketsRustar Floating Restaurant Tours & TicketsWild Wadi Waterpark Tours & TicketsDubai Marina Tours & TicketsiFly Dubai Tours & TicketsDubai Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsAquaventure Waterpark Tours & TicketsBurJuman Tours & TicketsWonderland Tours & TicketsDubai Miracle Garden Tours & TicketsJumeirah Mosque Tours & TicketsJumeirah Beach Tours & TicketsKidZania Dubai Tours & TicketsDubai Dolphinarium Tours & TicketsBedouin Camps Tours & TicketsThe Lost Chambers Aquarium Tours & TicketsDubai Gold Souk Tours & TicketsDubai Parks and Resorts Tours & Tickets