3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See Dubai from a different perspective at the city’s newest attraction—the Dubai Frame. With this admission ticket, gain access to the structures museum and gallery to learn about Dubai’s evolution from a humble fishing village to a modern metropolis. Then, take the elevator to the bridge to enjoy unparalleled views of the old city on one side and New Dubai on the other.
- Set your own pace to explore the Dubai Frame
- Choose from several times to visit the attraction
- Admire the city while enjoying a coffee at the bridge cafe
- Upgrade to include round-trip hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets to Dubai Frame
Pick up and drop off (If option selected)
Pick up and Drop off (If ticket only option selected)
Departure & Return
Za'abeel - Al Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rayna Tourism
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Frame?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Frame?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai Frame?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai Frame?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiBus Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
The Green Planet Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Water Park Tours & TicketsiFly Dubai Tours & TicketsJumeirah Mosque Tours & TicketsChildren's City Tours & TicketsMotiongate Dubai Tours & TicketsSouk Madinat Jumeirah Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Dubai Tours & TicketsBurJuman Tours & TicketsWild Wadi Waterpark Tours & TicketsKidZania Dubai Tours & TicketsWomen’s Museum at Bait Al Banat Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Dubai Tours & TicketsDubai Museum Tours & TicketsBollywood Parks Dubai Tours & TicketsThe Dubai Mall Tours & TicketsBur Dubai Village Tours & TicketsSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House Tours & TicketsDubai Parks and Resorts Tours & TicketsSheikh Zayed Road Tours & Tickets