4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of Dubai on a half-day tour with an informative local guide. Glimpse the history of Dubai at the Dubai Museum, which is located in the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort. Then take a water taxi to Deira to see traditional gold and spice shops. Stop for photos of the iconic Burj Al-Arab, the super-luxe hotel on the Arabian Gulf, then see the artificial islands of the Palm Jumeirah. Finally, head up to the observation deck at Burj Khalifa, the tallest skyscraper in the world.
- 4-hour tour of Dubai
- Visit the Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi Fort
- Browse the gold and spice vendors in Deira
- Get photo ops of Burj Al-Arab and Palm Jumeirah
- Take in sweeping views from the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa
- Get an overview of dynamic Dubai, great for people with limited time
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Cover Dubai in four hours, with visits to the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Museum, and a choice of time slots.
Saved to wishlist!
Water during the tour.
Local professional licensed tour guide.
Admission Ticket to Burj khalifa (124 And 125 Floor ).
Hotel pickup and drop-off at the Dubai Mall at the end of the tour.
Drop Back to your Hotel (your guide will show you the taxi stand or the Dubai metro)