- 7-hour ‘Top 5’ Dubai sightseeing tour, including Burj Khalifa visit and dinner, with an expert guide
- Stroll around the high-end shops of the luxury Saga World souk
- Take a boat cruise along the coastline to see Mina Seyahi lagoon and Dubai Marina
- Stop for photos of the Atlantis The Palm hotel on Palm Jumeirah and visit the upscale Souk Al Bahar
- Admire the views from the 124th-floor ‘At the Top’ viewing deck at the Burj Khalifa
- Watch a sparkling Dubai Fountain show on Burj Khalifa Lake
- Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner at the stylish Armani Hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointEmirate of Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is included from all hotels in Dubai City
- Port Rashid
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head inside and explore the high-end galleries, homeware and jewelry shops, all of them showcasing some of the UAE’s most beautiful handicrafts. View everything from Islamic calligraphy to delicate furnishings, artworks and carpets, and if you wish, make some purchases (own expense).
Next, hop aboard a traditional boat for a 30-minute cruise around the Mina Seyahi lagoon and Dubai Marina, the world’s biggest man-made marina. Drink in the views of the marina’s skyscrapers and the lagoon, with its beach, island and gleaming yachts.
Return to shore and take a drive around the Palm Jumeirah, the stunning palm-shaped island off Jumeirah’s coast. See the upmarket villas that line the island’s sands, and stop for photos of the Atlantis The Palm, the magnificent hotel that rises imperiously from the outer edges.
Then, after time at the lakeside Arabian-style Souk Al Bahar in downtown Dubai, continue around the Burj Khalifa Lake to the spectacular Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower.
Ride the high-speed lift to the 124th-floor ‘At the Top’ observation level, and marvel at the bird’s-eye views down over the city, desert and Arabian Gulf.
Before the end of your tour, watch a dazzling Dubai Fountain show from the terrace of the plush, lakeside Armani Hotel. Admire the dancing, multi-colored fountains, and sit down to a delicious international spread at the Armani’s stylish buffet restaurant.
Your tour then concludes with an evening drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insiders Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dubai Top 5 Tour.