4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover traditional Emirati culture and art on a 4-hour tour of old Dubai, with a local guide. See the mud-brick wind towers and courtyards of Al Bastakiya and Al Fahidi, visit boutique art galleries, and admire the beautiful Diwan Mosque. Savor Arabic coffee and fresh dates during a fascinating interactive question and answer session about Emirati life and culture; see Deira’s glittering Gold Souk, and explore women’s role in Emirati life and art at Dubai’s Women’s Museum. Numbers are limited to 15 for a small-group experience.
- 4-hour Emirati art and culture tour of old Dubai, with an expert guide
- Explore the Al Bastakiya and Al Fahidi quarters, Dubai’s oldest areas
- View the courtyards and wind towers and learn how the towers circulate cool breezes
- Admire Emirati and international art at the area’s boutique galleries
- Enjoy a Q&A session over Arabic drinks and dates at the Sheikh Mohammed Cultural Centre
- Visit the Gold Souk and Women’s Museum to learn how women have shaped Emirati culture
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures more personalized attention from a guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation round trip
Driver guide in english
Food and drinks