Are you interested in?
Dubai Creek (Khor Dubai) Tours
225 Tours & Activities
957 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
3013 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Short on time in Dubai or just fancy ticking through the city’s highlights? If so, this half-day tour is perfect. Ride an ‘abra’ boat on Dubai Creek, explore the Gold and Spice Souks, and admire the Atlantis, the Palm and Souk Madinat Jumeirah. Air-conditioned transport and hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Half-day Dubai city highlights tour
- See top Dubai sights including the Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, and Atlantis, The Palm hotel
- Ride a wooden abra on Dubai Creek and explore Deira’s Gold Souk and Spice Souk
- Photo stop by the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
- Learn about Dubai’s architecture and culture, and its growth from a port to top tourist destination
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle, with pickup and drop-off at most Dubai hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This classic half-day city tour is offered in multiple languages.
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at most Dubai hotels or other preferred locations
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Professional, licensed guide
Abra water taxi fee
Cold mineral water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour duration will be between 4 and 5.5 hours, depending on traffic including the pickup and drop off
- This tour may be conducted in two different languages simultaneously
- This trip is not wheelchair accessible
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Make sure to be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 14:00 PM to 14:45 PM
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- Most travelers can participate
- Some visits might be closed due the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY privatedubaitours.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Many other options are available so unless you particularly like seeing religious buildings, you may want to choose another." See review
Product code: 41982P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahArchaeology Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainArchaeology Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahArchaeology Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Hatta Heritage VillageJumeirah MosqueWonderlandMercato Shopping MallChillout Ice LoungeDubai Spice SoukBur Dubai VillageDubai MuseumLEGOLAND® Water ParkBollywood Parks DubaiRustar Floating RestaurantGlobal VillageWild Wadi WaterparkDubai Parks and ResortsThe Dubai FountainDubai Miracle GardenDubai Gold SoukThe Lost Chambers AquariumDubai Dolphinarium