10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy an escape from bustling Dubai for time on the waters of the Arabian Sea during this day trip to Dibba, a small town in the Musandam area of Oman. Aboard a traditional-style dhow boat, travel past the fjord scenery, taking in views of cliffs and bays. Go swimming, and enjoy a provided buffet lunch.
- Dibba cruise with transport from Dubai
- Travel aboard a traditional-style Dhow boat
- Explore the coastal area of the Musandam Governorate of Oman
- Enjoy lunch on board
- Go swimming, and admire the fjord scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Dedicated Guest Relation Staff throughout the Cruise
5 Hours Cruising with Continental Buffet Lunch
Traditional Arabic tea, coffee, juices, water, fresh fruits
Snorkeling kits and life jackets
Sightseeing cruise on board a traditional Omani Dhow, snorkeling, swimming
Banana Boat Ride, Speed Boat & Hand line fishing
Transfers - Private transfers can be arranged with additional charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Contact your local tour operator for reconfirmation and pick up timings.
Please be advised to check your e-mail or whatsapp for any updates.
Expect delays during your return to Dubai due to heavy traffic along the way. Please plan your evening itineraries accordingly.
Approximate Pick up Timing according to locations.
7:00 am to 7:30 am
- Not Applicable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions, significant global events or force majeure. If canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Residents: - Advise to carry Original Passport or Original Emirates ID on the day of Travel.
- Tourists: - Advise to carry Original Passport on the day of Travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saifco Travel and Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dibba Day Cruise - Water Activities and Buffet Lunch with transfers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dibba Day Cruise - Water Activities and Buffet Lunch with transfers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dibba Day Cruise - Water Activities and Buffet Lunch with transfers?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dibba Day Cruise - Water Activities and Buffet Lunch with transfers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Musandam is amazing and we stopped for swimming and banana experience, speed boat adventure experience, kayak , fishing and food was included along with drinks, fruits, snacks..and I was surprised how delicious the food was!" See review
- "Pick up brilliant - the driver came up two floors to my hostel to get me." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Dibba Day Cruise - Water Activities and Buffet Lunch with transfers
17 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai MuseumChillout Ice LoungeLEGOLAND® Water ParkIMG Worlds of AdventureLa Perle By DragoneDubai Marina MallJumeirah MosqueKidZania DubaiDubai Spice SoukWafi City MallHatta Heritage VillageDubai Cruise TerminalPalm Islands & the WorldBollywood Parks DubaiDubai Gold SoukDubai Miracle GardenThe Dubai FountainBedouin CampsSheikh Zayed RoadWonderland