- Private half-day Abu Dhabi city tour
- Tour the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the world’s eighth biggest mosque
- Admire the marble arcades and domes of this modern marble mosque
- Visit the Corniche and Marina Mall, and discover local culture at the Heritage Village
- Opt to visit the Dates Market and stop for photos at Ferrari World
- Flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
- Price per vehicle, based on maximum of six passengers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking please provide your preferred departure time in the Special Requirements field
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For men and women: your legs and arms need to be covered, with no shorts or skirts above the ankle. Additionally, your clothes should not be tight fitting, and preferably be made up of opaque fabric
- Only Vaccinated Travelers can join this tour with valid PCR test taken within 30 Days.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RAH Tourism Dubai
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The queue at the grand mosque was very long and it took an hour to get inside." See review